This week I purchased some McDonalds and noticed the above on the back.
This provoked thoughts about how companies, and corporations advertise their socially responsible actions.
Here McDonalds has discretely added bits of how they are socially responsible by putting it among general facts on the back of their bag.
Here is a closer look:
Many other companies use effective advertising or slogans to promote their Social Responsibility.
- GO NATURAL, THROUGH AND THROUGH: BURT’S BEES
- USING ITS ECOMAGINATION: GE
- THE NEW MEANING OF CLEAN: METHOD
- BEAUTY COMES FROM WITHIN: THE BODY SHOP
- BREWED RESPONSIBLY: STARBUCKS COFFEE
- THE SWEET DELIGHT OF GIVING BACK: BEN & JERRY’S
- SOCIAL AWARENESS CAN LOOK SO GOOD: KENNETH COLE
- LENDING A HAND TO MAN’S BEST FRIEND: PEDIGREE
- A SHOE FOR ME IS A SHOE FOR YOU: TOMS SHOES
- A WHOLE LOT OF GOOD: WHOLE FOODS
These companies use their social responsibility campaigns as a main source of their everyday advertising to attract customers and business. In a number of their ad’s they put out they rely on the use of social responsibility to create advertising ideas. To see more about each of these companies click their name above.